Prophecy for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Assassination


Prophecy for Japan by Charlie Shamp, October 31, 2018.

...Then I looked to see the word Dynasty resting over the nation of Japan and suddenly the word changed to Destiny. I heard the Lord say, “Watch as I reshape the Dynasty of this island to release the Prophetic Destiny of this nation. The passing of an Emperor will mark the moment of great transition for the nation. That moment will release momentum for transformation in the nation’s youth to turn from the past and embrace the future of Japan. I saw the news headlines that read, Emperor Akihito’s passing makers an end of a Japanese era. 

I looked towards the mountains of Japan and saw a tragic event. I heard the Lord say, “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you Japan will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, I will have compassion on you.” I could see a large mountain with snow on its peek shaking and then it erupted. I again heard the Lord say, “The mountains melt beneath and the valleys split apart, like wax before the fire, like water rushing down a slope. The people will lift up their eyes to the mountain that shakes and say, ‘Where does our help come from?’, but I say to you Japan your help comes from me, the maker of heaven and earth. Yes in the midst of a tragedy I will bring transformation, reformation and restoration. Your cities will be unto me as Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego: you shall go through the fires, but in the end you will come out without the smell of smoke...

-Prophet Charlie Shamp Full Prophetic word: https://www.destinyencounters.com/

Comments

Popular Posts