Resorts Photography for Magazine Pearl Farm Beach Resort

Every photographer's dreams and desire is to have an opportunity to shoot a commercial, create images for the company. I was able to express my talent and expertise in photography for Pearl Farm Beach Resort's rooms, facade, foods, and events.




I'm going to show you some of the behind the scene photo that I myself documented.


Labour to Rest

We usually stay for 2 nights, if we have a good sunset but in most cases, we don't, so the working days were extended for a day or two. We plan the shoot, schedule and coordinate to the key person of the resort for a smooth and proper flow however it is always adjustable. We worked beyond eight hours and need to wake up early for sunrise. I take a hot and cold shower at night before going to bed for facebook and other social media app to update your timeline while charging all the batteries until dawn.






















Comments

Popular Posts